Monday, August 15, 2011

Allah da byk tolong kamu

that title was dedicate to myself and all of us...right now i doing analysis on FTIR result..MasyaAllah sgt mncabar..xtau data mane nk amik sbb sgt various tp xpe..mane la ade bnde sng kan dlm dunia ni...just want to share something yg sy rase sgt leh buat sy bersyukur:

1. My SV ckp no need do the last series..Alhamdulillah
2. My SV said no need to compare crystallinity index from FTIR and DSC sbb sgt contra..Alhamdulilah
3. My SV willing to pay me with R.A.. even though x byk but still duit n Alhamdulillah
4. En Shahril already run my DMA sample..hope the result was going well..Alhamdulillah
5. Desasiswa Lembaran give me chance to stay until oct..so i can finish all matters including my project, PGsC and MAMIP,Alhamdulillah
6. My master fee still below RM1500..so xde la skit nk bayar compare to new fee yg da 3000++..Alhamdulillah

sume yg diatas terjadi sbb Allah, byk lg yg Allah da bg kat kite,,tp kite je x pndai hargai...hope i will become a tough person after this..InsyaAllah

1 comment: